Monday, October 27, 2008

THANK-YOU

Just a quick thank-you for making KRMD the #1 radio station in the ark-la-tex!!!!! We simply wouldn't have jobs if it weren't for the best listeners in the world!!!! I am so lucky to be part of such a winning team. From James Anthony (whom I've known before I even got my first job), Todd Nixon, Jeff Parker, Dannie Coates and Jenny Corina on the wknds. I couldn't forget the best partner in the world, Hillary. Everyone is a joy to work with and are considered friends. In this crazy world of radio, to have co-workers be personal friends is un-heard of. I am an extremely lucky guy to be part of such a great family.... Again thank-you for making us #1 again. (do I get a raise if I mention that Todd is our boss. Without his friendship and leadership none of this would be possible) I'm Derek James and I do approve this message.

Paid for the Natural Light Beer Drinkers of America

2 comments:

RadioTodd said...

You and Hillary rock!! #1 baby!

Unknown said...

And just why doesn't derek james' blog have a fancy picture?? How dare they mistreat you! lol.

CONGRATS ON BEING NUMBER ONE HILLARY AND DEREK!!!!!

Yall have ALWAYS been number one to me!